Monday, April 25, 2011

Top Ten Things That Make Me Smile






http://www.smileweavers.com/images/smile.jpg   
Until there’s a word that describes those simple things that make you smile, I’ve compiled a list of my top ten.(not in order)
1. When my favorite song is playing on the radio as soon as I turn on the radio.
2. When I find money in my pockets that I had forgotten about.
3. When I am cuddling with my mom/dad.
4. When I feel Gods love all around me
5. When I am with my family just talking and laughing
6. When I untangle a stubbornly knotted necklace.
7. When my little brother randomly say he loves me.
8. When I dress perfectly for temperamental weather.
9. When I climb under covers that have been freshly washed.
10. When the lights first dim at the beginning of a movie.
What are the little things that make you happy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment