Saturday, April 9, 2011

Best Friends

http://www.amywhitefeather.net/images/best_friends_2.jpg
I recently looked up "Best Friend" in the dictionary and this is what I found (long I know) "Best Friends are very special people in your life. They are the first people you think about when you make plans. They are the first people you go to when you need someone to talk to. You will phone them up just to talk about nothing, or the most important things in your life. When you’re sad they will try their hardest to cheer you up. They give the best hugs in the world! They are the shoulder to cry on, because you know that they truly care about you. In most cases they would take a bullet for you." I met my best friend about 2 years ago. At first we really didn't hit it off but a year after that we met again and really hit it off. She is quite, sweet, perfect, and loves the color pink... So basically the opposite of me. But we have a lot of things in common and I love her to pieces. When I first met her she was kind of shy but I soon found out that once you get to know her she is a big of a goof ball as I am. :) She is like a sister to me now so I am so happy to have her in my life. So I decided to put up some quotes I liked about friends. Oh by the way she has a blog to check it out: Sugar and Spice

No road is long with good company.  ~Turkish Proverb


Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.  ~Marcel Proust 


Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow.  ~Swedish Proverb


Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive.  ~Anäis Nin


It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson


Ah, how good it feels!  The hand of an old friend.  ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


Friendship is one mind in two bodies.  ~Mencius


In my friend, I find a second self.  ~Isabel Norton
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment