Wednesday, April 27, 2011

To Dina With Love

http://www.almightydad.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/adoption-network-law-center.jpg

Really only my close friends know that I am adopted. Its not that I am ashamed of it, its just not something that comes up in regular conversations. I am proud of it.

It may seem odd but I love my birth mother, Diana, very much.That’s not to say that don’t love my adopted parents because I love them more than air, but i still car deeply for Diana.  I have never met her I don’t even know where she lives, but I know that she loves me too. I recently have been think about her a lot so I wrote her a poem. I many never meet her but I wanted to share this just in case she comes across my blog some day.

A Poem for A Life

Her 16 year old frame trembled as she felt her stomach move from within.

How could a something sweet innocent come from a horrible mistake?

The half joy half fear took her in.

She didn’t understand how her mother could consider

Committing a crime that could end this child’s life.

But the Lord had a will for this child.

Greater that any she would every know.

And now this Child repays her with this poem.

So meaningless in comparison...

To the sacrifice that was made.

0 comments:

Post a Comment