Friday, April 8, 2011

A Book a Day


So I am totally in love, no scratch that, obsessed with books. During the summer I read a book about every day. But due to my crazy busy life I haven't been able to read much. However that hasn't stopped me from buying book (one of my many addictions). I love shopping online because most of the time you can get thing for really good prices.
A of late i have been becoming obsessed with used books, mostly because of hoe cheap they are. Whenever I buy books I usally buy them from Better World Books.
I discovered this website about a year ago and have since moved all my book buying business (say that 3 times fast haha) I love them because whenever you buy a book a portion of the funds goes to a literacy fund. "At Better World Books, we are committed to the helping provide better lives and a chance for economic, social and political freedom through literacy." (Our Impact)
They all have free shipping on ALL orders, not just "those over $20, $50, etc." They have pretty much every book you could want. SO head on over and buy some books!




0 comments:

Post a Comment