Friday, April 22, 2011

MAKEUP by Sarah

The first makeup ideas is a pastel eye I did on myself. I laid a base color of lilac on my lid up to my brow bone, then started on the inner corner with light green and gradually worked to a light blue. I lined my eyes with a pastel blue eyeliner.

The second idea is one I use on myself all the time. Purple is great because it works for every eye color. The picture is a bit dramatic, I usually do a toned down and less glittery version of it. It’s really easy; all you do is start with a light purple on the inner corner, working to a medium purple, then the darkest purple on the outer corner, so it gradually darkens. You can still do this if you only have two shades of purple, just add black underneath the place you want the purple to appear darkest and lay to purple on top. You can do this with a black shadow or eyeliner pencil or crayon.

The third idea is bit bolder than the last two. While the base color is black or dark grey, it is brightened up with a vivid teal. Line your eyes with black eyeliner, then use a grey or black on your lid. Surround the black area with a teal to brighten it up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment