Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hot Cinnamon Coffee Recipe



http://sctest.mccormick.com/~/media/Images/Sites/McCormick/Spices%20101/Tips/CinnamonCoffee.ashx?w=302 

I love coffee but sadly I am the only one in my family that does so i usally go out to Starbucks to get my fix which isn't that often. Thankfully I have a great coffee shop at my church that I get great coffee from every Sunday, even if the prices are a bit extreme. But here's a nice recipe for flavored coffee without having to pay 7.00 a cup at your local coffee shop. Very nice for an evening treat ~ also satisfies a sweet tooth and saves calories and fat!

Ingredients:
2/3 cups coffee (like Folgers)*
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
6 cups of water*
*adjust for 8, 10, 12 cups

Place coffee and cinnamon in coffee filter

Place brown sugar in bottom of coffee pot

Brew ~ stir sugar with plastic or wooden spoon (a metal spoon may break the side of the hot coffee pot), until it's dissolved and drink!

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment