Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Short On Prints

After seeing countless pictures of stylish ladies at Coachella in patterned shorts, I’ve been dying to recreate the look (minus the bikini tops that were worn out at the desert).  I typically rely on multiple stores to provide an adequate variety of shapes and styles, but Topshop has a firm grip on this season’s trend.   I love how butterflies and abstract watercolor prints suddenly seem fresh and crisp, though I’m fairly confident that I owned both such patterns as a child.  Whether you throw on a gauzy tunic or slouchy tank, these shorts all provide a welcomed departure from my normal routine.

1. Butterfly Print Skirt Shorts, $60
2. Tropical Print Hareem Shorts, $80
3. Eyelet Floral Shorts, $65
4. Daisy Chain Shorts, $65
5. Floral Fluid Shorts, $65
6. Slouchy Shorts, $90
7. Botanical Shirred Shorts, $50
8. Lace Pleat Shorts, $65

0 comments:

Post a Comment