Saturday, September 17, 2011

Makeup 2011



Winged eyeliner is back, a classic look with a modern twist, almost making triangles on the outer corner. Pair with a soft pink gloss to add to the modern look.


Bright red lips my fav. They always make a statement wherever you go! If your skin tone is cool, go with a berry or a hot pink instead of a flaming red. Don’t forget the lip liner for stay power!


Metallic eyeshadow is a fun new trend. Silver, gold, and bronze look great on all skin tones! Try Sephora’s Baked Moonshadow Trio to achieve the super shimmery, metal look.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello I am so happy I found your site, I really found you by accident, while I was browsng on Google for something else, Regardless I
am here now and would just like tto say thanks a lot for a incredible post
and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design),I don't have time to read through it all
at the moment butt I have book-marked itt andd also added in your RSS feeds, sso when I have time I will be
back tto read a grsat deal more, Please do keep up tthe fantastic job.


Also visit my homepage: m88

Post a Comment