Thursday, September 15, 2011

Can you breath?


                   Some scenes seem to be right out of an storybook. They take your breath away. This is one of them. The sparkling water. The small Italian town. Boats floating out in the azure water. Cliffs, sunshine, rolling hills... beauty. Some days I dream myself into a beautiful place somewhere far away. Nothing's wrong there, only beauty and love exist. Adventure is around every turn. The sun does not always shine, yet when it does rain, there's always a rainbow out. Nights are filled with auroras, and the sunrises and sunsets there are beyond anything you've ever seen. Slight breezes are off the bay and the smell of jasmine always fills the air. In the evenings crickets sing sweet symphonies. In the mornings birds chirp soothing songs and awake the sleepy town with their beautiful melodies. And of course, what would a beautiful town be without those you love in it?
                    In this town there's my family, and friends, and loved ones. And of course, what's a dream without the love of your life? I haven't found mine yet. Yet here, he waits for me. I can't see his face, I only can feel his strength and love. Then I realize, its not his love and strength that calms me as I wait for him, yet its the Lord's love. He romances me with His endearment while I wait for the one that will one day come and sweep me off my feet. But even though, this place is what many may call a "happy place" and does not exist, the love and strength that I dream of, does also exist in reality. God sends it to me each and every day. 


Dreams don't always come true, let's be real, yet God's love is better than any dream... and its a reality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment