Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Little About Me

40245_138608712846821_100000930799888_176681_767421_n
How old are you?Old enough to know better, but young enough to do it anyway.

In what state were you born? Cali BABY!!

In what state do you currently live? Cali

What does “beauty” mean to you? True beauty starts from inside a person and exudes confidence and humility, joy and true love for Jesus. That’s what makes a person truly beautiful.

What is your current favorite movie? Hum I have gotta say Secretariat

What is your current favorite book? I am loving any book by Deeanne Gist

What is your current favorite music album? I am loving Steel Magnolia’s self titled one. Yes I love country music.

What is your current favorite style? Well my mommy call’s it Grandma but I am liking dresses and long skirts.

What is your current favorite bible verse? Galatians 5:6b " The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love."

What is your current favorite quote? "I plan on living forever. So far, so good." ~ Chelsea Kane

What would you like to do after you graduate? I would love to be a teacher! And go on some missions

What are some of your hobbies ? Reading, writing, hanging out the people i love and Jeeping
 
Tell us something more about yourself: Well I'm a dorky, silly girl that absolutely loves people and life...I sometimes bust out in random song or dance I LOVE to laugh! I'll laugh at anything! I love dancing in my room and singing to my hair brush. LOL!I love music and books. I love getting all dressed up and going out and looking cute but I'm not afraid to get down and dirty if I have to. I love to be up in the mountains camping and Jeeping. But most of all I love my lord, savior and best of all best friends Jesus Christ. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment