Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fashion Week - Day 1

Going to the big game
Show your team spirit and make an outfit you would wear to a big game!
I would wear this to a breeze New York Yankees Game
The Shirt: Showing some team sprit. I really Like the baggy Tees because they go well with tighter fitting jeans.
 

The Pants and Shoes: Although not necessarily the red shoe laces or the socks. I would invest in some nice white laces and get some ankle socks.I also love the cut of these jeans perfect for cooler weather. Also notice how they hug the legs this adds a nice opposite to the baggy tee. 

The Hair: Because this outfit is so casual you should dress up the hair a little. I love this look that Kate pulls off. I have thicker hair so it will work well. The Strand around her face softens the look adding to the girl next-door look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment