Friday, February 19, 2010

Haven't sarted yet

Yep haven't really even opened the book.. .. guess i will start tomorrow i might crack it open today but i am not sure. 
I had my heart broken yesterday. There is a guy that goes to my church who has a crush on me but i am not looking for a relationship,, but i do hang out with him a little. My best friends brother who is a great example of the guy i someday want to marry.He usually say "hi" or waves or just smiles at me.... Well on Wednesday he didn't even look at me so i was wondering what was up..that was so not normal for him.. well yesterday i was IMing with this best friend of mine and she and we started talking bout the guy that likes me and how it looks like we are going out.. i was all like GREAT... Well it turns out on the ride home her brother asked if we (the guy that likes me and i) were going out!! So now  i have to clean this mess up. With LOTS of help from the Lord. Anyway.. have a good rest of your day. .

0 comments:

Post a Comment