Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fashion Week Day 3

• Going to church
What do you wear to church?

My Church is very casual but I love wearing pretty skirts and dresses anyway. What do you like to wear when you come to worship God and fellowship with other believers?

The Dress: Looking for a dress for church is hard. First it can’t be to low and second it can’t be too short which just eliminated about 90% of the dress that are on the target shelf. I found one that balances both. the high neckline cover you up, while the above the knee length keeps is nice and cool. The crazy print shows off the wild side! :)

The Shoes: Most of my church friends are shorter that me so I hardly ever wear heels and when i do i usually take them off somewhere between my walking in and the start of the worship music. I have fallen in love with anything that has a flat sole. (pun not indented) Notice how these sandals pull out the background colors of this dress. Even though there is a slight heel its still a great shoe to help complete this outfit.

 

The Jewelry: Most of the time when you go to church you wear a cross so I am going with this theme.

My mom fell in love with this bracelet when i showed her it the chunkiness of it and shininess made her freak out! It took me a little while to warm up  to it but now I like it.

The ring is so cute but is to be worn on the hand opposite the bracelet don’t want to overwhelm just one arm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment