Thursday, March 25, 2010

Little Dreams



It’s difficult to remember my thought processes back from when I was a young girl.  My loftiest dreams involved how many times I could swivel a hoola hoop around my hips and little else held much importance.  Times have changed, but it’s fun to recollect some of the simple things that I hoped for as a child.
1.  Freckles.
2. A tree house (preferably with electricity).
3. A little sister
4. To win a huge stuffed animal from the carnival.
5. A cupboard stocked with sugary cereals.
6. A water bed.
7. To wear glasses/retainer/braces
8. Powerwheels.
9. To jump rope more than 500 times in a row.
10. To successfully bake something

What did you wish for as a kid?

1 comments:

Luvsbaking101 said...

I still want freckles :D ... but as a kid I wanted a little sister

Post a Comment