Friday, March 19, 2010

Found some cute pic. Class change!

So I was looking for some Christa Taylor stuff and I can across this photo i liked it so much I made it my background. Lol! I am loving Christa Taylor. Here is a little bit about her.
"Being home-educated has instilled within me a desire to be a culture changer. Christa-Taylor.com was a fruit of that desire. Now 20 years old, I love Jesus and want to see Him glorified. I'm a Christian who just happens to be working in fashion. My siblings are my companions of choice, and considering I have 7 of them (older and younger) our home is always filled with laughter and crazy stories. It would be a crime not to mention my Dad for this is as much about him as it is me. He is the leader of our home and I am joyfully submitted to that headship- His vision is clearly instilled within each of his children and that is why I am here writing today . "
Pretty cool. Huh?
Ah bet your wondering when i will get to the class change. Well I have changed math classes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment